Nitrile gloves are a type of vulcanized rubber gloves, but there are certain differences in materials, characteristics, and main uses compared to ordinary vulcanized rubber gloves. Below, Yizhou will briefly introduce them to everyone.
Nitrile gloves are gloves made of composite material nitrile rubber (NBR) that have undergone production and processing. They are chemical substances derived from the fusion of different molecular structures. In the case of nitrile rubber, scientists fuse butadiene and acrylonitrile based on the entire aggregation process. This molecular structure gives gloves the characteristics: acrylonitrile enhances acidity, while butadiene enhances coordination and tear resistance.
Characteristics of nitrile gloves:
1. It has organic chemical resistance, prevents certain pH and alkalinity, and provides excellent organic chemical safety protection against corrosive chemicals such as organic solvents and crude oil.
2. Good physical performance, excellent resilience, puncture resistance, and friction resistance.
3. The style is comfortable, and the gloves, palms, and bent fingers designed according to a humanized design scheme make wearing comfortable, which is beneficial for the blood circulation system.
4. There are no proteins, hydroxyl chemicals, or other harmful substances, which rarely cause skin allergies.
5. The dissolution time is short and it is very easy to solve, which is beneficial for environmental protection.
6. Silicon free, with certain anti-static properties, suitable for the electronic industry production and manufacturing.
7. The surface layer has low organic chemical residues, low positive ion composition, and small particle composition, making it suitable for harsh clean room natural environments.
The above is Yizhou's sharing about nitrile gloves. We hope to provide assistance to everyone and welcome you to inquire more about nitrile gloves. If you need it, we will be happy to serve you.